Hello! I'm Ken and I'm an Australian based photographer.
My clients include Destination NSW, Red Bull Australia, Samsung Australia, L'Oreal Australia, University of NSW, Cancer Council Australia, Sydney Opera House, Museum of Contemporary Art and many more.
When I'm not working, you'll probably find me rock climbing, hiking or tending to my plants unsuccessfully.
+61 416 097 448
• What’s In A Surname? A photographic exploration of Chinese-Australian identity. (Gallery KLEI 2017)
• NME Photo Awards Exhibition - London 2012
• NME Photo Awards Exhibition - London 2013
• 2012 Winner NME Photography Awards - Journalism Category
• Gallery in The Guardian on Australia's first voguing ball, Red Bull Music Sissy Ball.